Thursday, September 4, 2014

Excerpt from handwritten letter (Aug 28, 2014):
Nuestra familia,
      The MTC has been a fast, but good experience. I have been extremely blessed with a great companion. From the first sight and sound for some reason I knew we would get along. So the experience so far has not been as bad as I imagined, and I'll try to keep that imagination far away. Today we were able to go to the temple which was very great. It was nice to use my brain a little differently today rather than grind the gears all day long cada dia. We do get to attend the temple each week. I don't know if it is completely possible to settle in, but now that we have been here a week, things are going more smoothly.
        This is God's work and He is watching out for me and He answers prayers. It is truly when we ponder the scriptures in need of answers or comfort that He speaks to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment