Thursday, September 25, 2014

Going Forward Para Siempre!‏






Thursday, 25 September 2014

We are all getting very excited here in our district. Yes, I have had a haircut, got my suit dry cleaned, got sick, and am on the mend. I think I caught a little of the enfermedad que esta en el CCM or MTC. But with each new package my body has had rejuvenated strength from the love from home. Thanks for all the goodies They have more sentimental value than anything. I met a certain Elder Day this morning. Because I am trying to take the challenge to talk to everybody I cross paths with I asked him where he was from. He said South Carolina! Even better when I said that I had a brother serving there. He got a funny look on his face and tried to look at my Tag and then said he knew an Elder Farnsworth. In fact Cory helped them put manure on their lawn, served in their ward and everything! With Elder Muir! What a good day! His companion is from Utah and knows of Jacob Francis; he was a Kanab Cowboy! Small world. I feel great excitement; the days are short and swirled together, but there is a lot of work to do in the World!


Elder Wilkinson and Elder Farnsworth



May God and his power be with you hasta nosotros vemos cada otro, otro vez. With Love and Testimony, Elder Farnsworth.

 (He does have flight plans for Monday the 29th!--little brother's birthday)



The Costa Rica bound Elders from his district


Elders Farnsworth, Bullecer, Adams, Moss, Wilkinson              









1 comment:

  1. Getting really excited for Elder Farnsworth, the younger!!!

    ReplyDelete