Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Feliz Año Nuevo!‏

Tuesday, 30 December 2014
Christmas Skype with family

(Note to friends)
Well I want to let you all know that I love you and hope Christmas went well. I have been busy and time passes too fast for me to write to everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful New Year and keep your spirits bright in your days here on the earth. Thank you all for your prayers and support. With my love and hope for all, Elder Farnsworth.
                                             _________________________________
 
Well Christmas went well.


Looks like fry bread for Christmas breakfast
 
We got to see a rainbow after we finished skyping.
 
 
Hermano O. was very happy to meet the family and was a little curios as to why I shared my testimony en español. He and his daughter came to church this past Sunday! One investigator didn´t make it to church Sunday because they didn´t have a shower and the water in town had been shut off and they refused to come without a shower. We did however get one investigator to come to church, and G. (the one I baptized) gave his first talk in church! We are still moving forward slowly and surely. We have plans to visit Christian the wood worker today. We also received two referrals today from Church Headquarters! We contacted one by phone, he was busy but he wants to know more. We have yet to contact the other referral. I did buy a belt, along with two belt buckles and the cowboy hat you´ll see in the pictures. It was sure great to see everyone and hear of the progress being made.

We had the opportunity to visit Rio Celeste, close to a volcano. I´ve officially been to a rainforest and got the wet reality of one as well. I then bought two handcrafted magnets made of gourd shell! When I got home I realized I should have taken a picture of the man's artwork, he had alot! I also met a member family from Oregon on the trail. (forgot to ask names, Way to go Farnsworth!) There were a lot of germans, swiss, americans, and natives on the trail. Great Fun! Oh it was refreshingly cool too. I about froze coming home because I was soaked and the air was cool. The heat felt good for once! Love yall lots and hope all continues to go well. I am trying to do my best here for now to continue forward Stalwart in the faith.
 


 
People riding horses in front of the vehicle



 




 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment