Tuesday, February 10, 2015

From Heaven

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

From Heaven
All blessings come from heaven, 
Our Father gives us all,
So if we came from heaven 
Why do we seek to fall?

Every time we reach discouragement
Our Father smiles down
With a loving caring hand he reaches
So why then do we Frown?

Our Savior Came down from Heaven,
The greatest blessing of all,
His Son came down to save us
So we might each one of us Rise and Conquer!

So when I remember heaven,
I rise and STAND TALL.

I know Our Savior Lives, Almost every single email I received today was a Blessing Divinely given From Heaven. He does NEVER FORGET us! I Love CHRIST! I love you all. May blessings continue to come upon us all in marvelous manners this Week! 
Love Elder Terrance Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment