Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Key To Finding Christ‏

Wednesday, 15 April 2015
(Note to friends)
         If we want to find Christ we must continually seek Him, If we want to help others return to Christ we must represent Him, and when or How should we do it? Be thou an example of the believers in all times in all things and all places that ye be in, and stand thou ALWAYS on Holy Ground and ALWAYS help others to seek and find The light of Christ. He needs us to be more Actively engaged in a good cause.
        As we strive to be more bold and are more eager to share, we begin to find those with similar needs and feelings to know and feel. Also as we strive to keep daily contact the spirit is able to more thoroughly work on our friends and family. ALL my wonderful stories of conversion here in the mission have been through DAILY CONTACT. So, if we want our friends to join the Fold we should strive to have daily contact with them, invite them to have daily contact with the Father, through scripture and prayer, and pray by name for them, and always show our love and support. This is the importance and the Role of the Family. I love you all, your examples, prayers and growth, May God Be with us (hear that daily contact phrase in there;) Till we MEET again. Love Terrance Farnsworth
Elder Farnsworth and Elder Lopez
                                         --------------------------------------------------------------------

 La Obra De Dios!

Hola Familia Mia!
           I have had a great week! mainly because I suffer from short term memory, so if something bad happens in the morning of one day by the evening of the same day it has been forgotten. What was it that I wanted to tell yall now? All well.
           I can hardly grasp that things are still moving forward (age-wise) back home. Well, all I can tell you is that after the month check for my companion and a multizone meeting I have caught more fire and vision. Sunday we had 6 investigators in the church, two of which, I. and F., basically taught themselves the lesson in Priesthood meeting. They were both very active and I could see the true intent of the church. Have the lessons planned around the needs of the investigators to allow them to understand and feel welcomed, it allows the members feel like sharing their testimonies and by the end all are uplifted and changed for the better. Last night we had an appointment with F. and happened to pass him in the street. All he could tell us right then is "Tengo Buenas Nuevas! (I have good news!)" I had a strange but familiar feeling enter my heart when he said that. We finished the other lesson that we were at then went to talk with him. My companion being a newbie full of fire after our meetings was determined to have a lesson to explain the Priesthood, but luckily I was able to interrupt and say "First however, we would like to hear what you have to say." F. then opened up and expressed a beautiful testimony that he had gained of the Book of Mormon and Latter-Day prophets (he was also studying Ezra Taft Benson`s teachings to prepare thoughts for the following Sunday). He simply told us that as he was reading an inexpressable feeling entered his heart. I was all smiles with a few tears of joy over that! We proceeded to teach, but he simply told us "Yes, I understand it all; He gave me the ability to understand that it`s all true." I. (other investigator) as well has gained a testimony of the Book of Mormon, he said, "It just has to be true, it talks of Christ and baptism." We explained last night as well to him tithing and he said, "Well it`s a commandment. We need to do it, we can`t just pick and choose." We have also found a few more people that seem more than eager to listen and learn.
 Love Elder Terrance Farnsworth

(following pictures courtesy of Sis. Wilkinson)


        
(following pictures courtesy of Elder Ferrin)


No comments:

Post a Comment