Wednesday, May 6, 2015

When there´s no time to have time


Monday, 4 May 2015
(Note to friends)

 He lives!

 Yo sé que vive mi Señor! I know that my Redeemer Lives. In Him I have trusted and in Him I will trust forever! May we all seek to serve Him more fully and lift those around us! Thank you all for your prayers and love. You have all been angels of support even when you don´t know it. The Lord our God works in loving and quiet ways to show us His Glory and bring us closer to Him. To all have a good week and search for someone to serve! (especially our mothers!)
                                  -----------------------------------------------------------
 
Well through thick and thin we have a convert again! F. was baptized and confirmed. He is really a gift prepared from God. He bore his testimony yesterday and our Branch President actually smiled a real smile! We are still trying with I. He has a firm testimony of the Church and the Book of Mormon, but sadly his wife doesn´t. We are still working towards helping them get married along with another couple. We have a new family with whom we are working. They are working towards the 30th of this month to be baptized. We have a lot to change and mejorar (improve, better) but we are doing it poco a poco (little by little). I was blessed to bear my testimony and was filled once more with the Love of God. The members and our leaders are beginning to take on the urgency of the work and we saw many miracles amongst them yesterday. We are working with less actives L. and J. They will be great ward missionaries. I feel they were just neglected by the other members; they are wonderful people.
I don´t think I´ve seen time fly so fast! I love you Lots. Thanks for the pictures. We´ll talk more later! I liked all the words and messages sent to me today, and they connected very well with thoughts and feelings I´ve been having. Farewell, until we meet again!

(We found a dead rat and gecko in our house this past week, all is fine. We have seen the protective hand of our Father this week!)




No comments:

Post a Comment