Friday, June 26, 2015

The Love that Never Fails‏

Monday, 15 June 2015

(note to friends)
I want to once more thank you all for the friends you are to me. I really don´t claim to be anyone great or grand, all I try to be is obedient and share the love God has shown for me. I hope that you all may find the hope and joy that come from Knowing that Christ lives. I am not perfect. I am not free from pain and sorrow. Christ IS. He overcame death and sin, He is perfect, and because He is perfect he can give freely and perfectly of His love to ALL people. I hope that I may achieve this much in my life, be able to have Christlike love and share it with everyone! Thank you all for your love and examples you have given me to help me in my path to be a little more kind, a little more caring, have a little more patience and have more faith in Christ. May His light and love carry you all through this week and lead you to opportunities to share that love and hope with others.
Elder Terrance Farnsworth


One Eternal Round‏ 

This life is found
with enemies all around,
the pain of darkness and fear,
But there is one
who Shines as the Son
through whom we will all live again.
Oh may we all strive
to choose that eternal life;
May we help All in our day!

      Well this week has been very hard on me. I don´t exactly know why but we too, as Cory (older brother currently serving a mission as well), had many people in our path that didn´t desire the sunshine that comes from the only One and True living God. We did manage to have A. in the church yesterday. He wants to be baptized, but his father doesn´t know what to think about our message, he hasn´t felt it is true. We also had a father come to church named V. He came first to the church to tell his family how it went and he said that they´ll all try and come next week. I hope so. We are still preparing D. for his baptism this 4th of July! I am trying today to focus my thoughts on the counsel President Gordon B. Hinkley received, "Forget yourself and go to work." I believe I am finally coming to understand that counsel. I love you lots. ¡Felicidades a Reuben and Summer! (Congratulations to Uncle and Aunt that just had a baby boy.) The family just keeps a growing. Sounds good to hear about everyone. Thank you for doing your part to help in the "obra misional"! Hey Emmett, I love you! ¿Cuándo Va a aprender Español? (When are you going to learn/understand Spanish?) I love ya'll a lot.

P.S. I had a great laugh the other day when tracting. We found a path that connected two roads and just as we made it half way my mind slowed way down to connect the dots..........dog.....chain.....chain attached to a run wire...........I am in the path of the dog run.........Oh NO!!! Luckily I was faster than my companion. Oh, and don´t worry too much, he bought a new umbrella and used that to keep a minimum distance between him and the teeth. What a great laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment